- The hardest part of the assignment was finding the right lighting and setting it to so it’s not to dark or bright , another problem was finding a good background
- You control the deep dof by setting your aperture to the smallest opening and zooming out
- My favorite photo was probably the flowers as a background
- Taking other peoples portraits is pretty fun because you kind of control everything
It was a little hard understanding how to set up the shallow and deep d.o.f and finding the good amount of lighting it needs. While i’m editing i try to not edit as much so it doesn’t look too much as a different picture but i try to take my time editing and make it look good. I try to look for good backgrounds and notice little things in photos so nothing is to distracting. I feel like i could’ve pushed myself more than i did so the photos would look better than they came out.
I understood the assignment really well , this was probably one of the easiest ones. With each picture there was different lighting so each photo I tried to get the exposure and lighting good. I edited all the photos the best I could. With the worms eyes I tried to make sure the background was good and nothing was taking away from the actual image. I tried my best to get some of my original photos
- I feel like it depends on where your location is and what you main focus is for the perspective to be good
- i really liked the leaf on the bench because i though it was a good background and the leaf was just laying there
- I would’ve tried to do better on the birds eyes perspective and tried harder because it was a little bit more difficult from worms eye
From this perspective it makes the lake and the city much more smaller than it is and the photograph is taken from a higher angle
From this perspective it makes the dandelion look much more bigger than it really is
Eye level is less engaging because you can use any of those two perspectives and it would be easier than to take your time with the other compositions and it’s not as creative.
When you go outside you should be using your time wisely by taking your time taking pictures so you can get good photographs. When you go outside you should not be messing around and be on your phone.
- the composition is leading line because the wooden sticks forms an implied line
- the quality of light is soft lighting
- this photo is successful because you can see how the implied line is formed and the lighting is good in the background and you can see the image clearly
- the composition is leading line because of the railroad tracks
- the quality of light is diffused
- this photo is successful because the railroad tracks are shown clearly and its the main focus
- the composition is framing because the cave is framing outside and the guy that is hiking
- the quality of light of the main object is harsh but the cave is low lighting
- the photo is successful because your eyes follow the main object and the lighting is good
- the composition is framing because the rocks frame two parts of the ocean
- the quality of light is harsh because the its shinning on the water and rocks
- the photo is successful because the framing is shown clearly and the lighting is good
I kind of understood the assignment, it was a little hard personally with taking the picture and making sure it looked like the correct shutter speed. With the photos I tried my best to edit it so the image looks better because the lighting was a little dark. I try my best to look carefully at each picture to look at the details because with some photos i took there was a couple of details that kind of ruined the picture. At the beginning of the assignment I was taking photos just to take photos but towards the end i was trying to get creative and do things different.
The quality of light is diffused because it’s dark and there’s little bit of shadows
The quality of light is direct lighting because you can see the glare of the sun on the glasses
The quality of light is silhouette because you can see the object still even though it’s dark and no shadows
The quality of light is direct lighting because you can see the birds clearly
The quality of light is diffused because there isn’t too much lighting and it’s dark
The quality of light is diffused because there’s no direct light hitting it but you can still see her without it being to harsh
- This assignment was about learning to look because each letter in the alphabet was hidden in places you don’t usually look for letters.
- My favorite image would probably be the letter “N” because it’s crazy that you would think the roots of a tree would make that letter.
- The hardest part of the assignment was trying to look in noticeable and hard places for a letter because most of the time the letter is right there but you’re looking so hard that you don’t notice it or sometimes I found a letter but it didn’t really look like it.