- this is in my portfolio because i liked they way she came out in it like its a clear picture of her in the water.
- how to get the right angle and like i was standing really weird and i learned to hold my spot for a long time
- the lighting i think could’ve been better and the way i was standing too
- this is in my portfolio because i liked the way he came out in it and the lighting
- to get the IOS right and to get the background blur like it is
- i dont think is one needs help
- this is in my portfolio because i really liked the lighting
- to get the lighting right and to get the right angle to get the light to hit her face
- some of the lighting because it is a little to much light for the picture
- the ISO should be at 100 and the shutter should be at 130-125
- you can see that its rembrandt lighting because of the triangle on the other side of her check
- this is spilt lighting because the light is only hitting half her face and the other side is in the dark.
- this is butterfly/paramount because as you can see theres a butterfly under her nose from the light hitting her face
2. how much light you let in and the apeture has to be just right
3. i like the guy in the red shirt the most because it came out really good and i just like it.
4. it was really fun we asked a lot of people to take pictures of and they came out really good and they look so cute.