- I enjoyed creating portal more because using tools to actually make it look like that is cool.
- I used the quick select tool and the brush to help it out a little then I masked it and moved it onto the background to look like that.
- I’m happy with the one on the left because she made it seem like it was cool coming in from another “dimension” by the look on her face.
- I rate myself a 8.9.
2) My greatest challenge was trying to get it in the right place.
3)I learned hw to use the quick select tool and to mask it also to make things look gigantic.
- I can improve my photography by going at an angle where the action is happening then take the picture.
- I feel like the plant in front of the camera and the building behind it because there are 2 object i got for worms eye.
- The way the pictures are taken like i could’ve taken them at an angle.
A: 16 because most of my pictures were the same.
Q:16 because my photographs have been cropped and edited.
C:16 because most of them don’t refer to a compositional guideline.
CC: 16 because I could have managed my time and take better pictures.
- I understand the asymmetrical guideline because theres another object interfering the main focus.
- The line because it’s hard to find something cool going on with other guidelines.
- Something I hope to learn next year is to learn how to work with the apertures more.