Note to Mr. G: I will not be in class Thursday March 29th or all week April 2-6 due to a track meet and school trip to Washington DC. I am posting my two verticals that I have gotten, but have not done the polar or horizontal. I will do reflection questions when I am able to finish the photo part of the assignment.
- I prefer working in outside lighting more than studio because it is easier and the resulting photos come out nicer in my opinion.
- I liked the butterfly lighting the most because it illuminates most of the face rather than having it be really dark like the other two.
- The hardest part about working in the studio was getting the camera settings and light to make the exposure you wanted.
- I enjoyed creating levitation because it was easier and I think the end results are better and more intreating looking.
- These illusions require tripods, aligning layers, creating layer masks, and using the pain brush to hide/reveal things.
- The photo I’m happiest with is the levitation photo I took of Bella because it is well put together and edited. I think it is the most believable illusion as well.
- Photoshop wiz rating: 6
- My favorite photo was the one of the grand canyon and the moon.
- This photo stood out to me because of the subject matter itself (grand canyon and moon) as well as the bright colors. The orange/pink of the canyon with the bright blue of the sky.
- I noticed that the photo was taken vertically which really drew my eyes upward to see the moon. i also noticed that it was edited to increase. contrast.
- It is important to print and hang your photos so you can see them fully and also to take pride in your work.