- I’m pretty comfortable with Tv MODE.
- I am happiest with light drawing because I felt very confident in my work can improve on panning and slow shutter speed rather than fast shutter speed.
A: 19 I submitted 2 more photographs then required
Q: 16 because all photographs are edited but not intensively
C: 16 because I only used one guideline in each image.
CC: 18 I put a lot of effort looking for very visible guidelines
- With my first picture of asymmetrical balance the lighting is direct, the last photograph I have with symmetrical the lighting is also direct; the picture of the tree on rule of third is diffused light.
- I used the crop tool to straighten the images, I also used the histogram to adjust the lighting in the photographs.
- I don’t feel like the koala shown because I feel like I managed my time wisely with this assignment.
1. Composition- All the subjects in an image being together to form the final image.
Image 1: She is standing close to the left side rather then the middle which makes it rule of third; diffused light.
image 2: The surfer is on the far right not in the middle; direct light.
image 3: The bird is on the left side of the image, right about a line of the rule of third would land; diffused light.
image 4: The image isn’t identical on both sides but it is balanced; coarse light.
image 5: both football players aren’t identical but the image is balanced; direct light.
image 6: the buildings aren’t identical but they are balanced; diffused light.
image 7,8,9: dividing both images vertical is an identical image
A photographer work flow is the way work, or assignments are completed. Such like a procedure done to complete tasks is workflow. Following a workflow helps stay on top of work and assignments which helps you succeed by helping you staying on task without falling behind. A long with having a work flow in place a file organizer is important to stay organized with your work flow.