This is in my portfolio because I like how my image is very symmetrical.
I learned how to set my camera to make it a worm eye point of view.
It can be improve by adding more exposure to it.
This is in my portfolio because I think the flower looks really pretty.
I learned how to edit the person to make it microscopic.
It can be improve by telling the person to do a more creative pose.
This is in my portfolio because I like how detailed the plant is.
I learned how to zoom in and take detailed pictures.
It can be improve by adding more texture to it.
When in the studio your iso should be 100 and shutter speed 1/100.
This image is rembrandt because the background is dark and it’s taken from a higher angle.
This image is split because half of his face is light and half is dark.
This image is butterfly/paramount because it is direct light and it creates a shadow under her chin.
My shutter speed is 1. My aperture is 22. My iso is 200.
My shutter speed is 1/30. My aperture is 4. My iso is 100.
My shutter speed is 1/125. My aperture is 4. My iso is 400.
My shutter speed is 1/1000. My aperture is 5.6. My iso is 6400.
My shutter speed is 1/4000. My aperture is 4.5. My iso is 25600.
- Its strength is that you can see the whole house and it makes you want to look at it longer.
2. Its strength is that you can see more details of the flower closely and what it looks like.
3. eye level is least engaging because we use it everyday and we are use to it.
4. When we are outside we should not be disruptive to other classrooms.
I think I got a 12/20 because I’m missing one image for each framing and line.
- Over the last 3 assignment I feel like photography has help me learn to pay attention to more things around me.
- my best framing photograph is the 1st one because I think its very creative how I took it to make it look like a painting.
- my best photograph for line is the 2nd one because I think my lighting, color, and exposure is perfect.