- The hardest thing on this assignment was made matching the blurred background with the good light exposure.
- You can control; depth of field by changing the aperture and the shutter speed to a certain point in witch they are the same and the picture looks good.
- My favorite picture is the one where Heavenly is sitting on a bench and you can see her pretty blue eyes because she’s in focus.
- I think taking peoples portraits is very fun and interesting idk I felt like a professional magazine photographer. :)!!!
- I prefer silhouettes because that quality of light is much more prettier and a lot more interesting.
- I didn’t post the pictures
- I did take pictures but I didn’t edit them so they looked bad.so I didn’t edit them fully.
In conclusion I guess I get a 12 because I didn’t really edit the pictures.so like yeah.
This photograph is direct light because the shadows are sharp.
This photo is direct because the shadows are direct and sharp.
This picture is soft because there aren’t any shadows.
This picture is soft because the lions face looks very fabulous with no sharp lines or shadows.
This is a silhouette of a person because they look pitch black and the light source is behind them.
This is a silhouette of a person at the beach because the light source is behind the person causing the person to look pitch black.