worm’s eyes Bird’s eye
When being outside we should be taking picture not taking picture and not fooling around outside.
Eye level is something we see everyday so that why perspective.
- Aperture: 22.0 ISO setting:200
2. Aperture: 5.6 ISO setting: 400
3. Aperture:3.5 ISO setting: 400
4. Aperture:4.5 ISO setting: 6400
4. Aperture:3.5 ISO setting: 12800
1.I felt comfortable using the TV mode
2. Shutter speed affects is to stop something or someone that is moving real slow or fast
3. The first one because it took me awhile to make the picture
4. I would say my light writing needed more improvement because try to make something with the light