- Personally I prefer my second picture because it doesn’t look as boring and it took me a while to get the selection correct.
- The greatest challenge for this assignment was most likely just making sure I had a good enough selection which even then I don’t think I did it correctly.
- I learned how to use the Select and Mask better and I also learned how to use the Gradient Map.
- Of the compositional guidelines we have learned, I understand simplicity the best, mostly because it’s self explanatory.
- The compositional guideline that is the most difficult for me its probably framing because I never really learned it completely.
- Something I hope to learn next semester is how to use camera’s with bigger lens and how to be more creative.
Just A Place For You To See My Work and Stuff…