Worms Eye View
Birds Eye View
- I think the the different angles we did are more unique than our eye level photos because people never see the world the way we take the pictures.We are to used to seeing the world regular eye level so if we make it that the grass or tree are big from worm view.
- Im most proud of the worm view photos because when i was younger I would lay down in the grass and see that a bugs world is bigger than ours in their view. So the assignment reminded me of my past, it was nice. I don’t really have a favorite one i like all of my worm views.
- I would change the location but I understand that we can’t do that,but it is challenging but I think we can do better if we are a different environment.
I think i should get a 80/80 because i felt like this subject would be one of my favorite photo. I tried to get the best pictures i can but if as also fun and i would want to do this again if i get the chance to.
Worms Eye View
This photos strengths are that it has symmetry because the tree is in the middle and of course worms eye view because the angle of this photo is going up and the lighting of this photo is diffused lighting.
Birds Eye View
This photographs strengths are balanced because the two lands on each side, line because the ocean has a stream going through the city, the lighting would be diffused and Birds eye view because the angle the photo looks like its looking down.
Eye level in photography is the least engaging perspective because we are to used to seeing the word in eye level, so if you do a different angle it would interest people because it’s different.
When you photograph outside you shouldn’t be talking to your friends or hanging out. We also should not disrupt the P.E class if the in the football field.
I tried very hard hard for these ones so i think i would give myself 20/20 and i think i can at least have done a bit more pictures and work on forced perspective more.
All of theses photos are framing because it’s around the main focus of the picture . The lighting of the first photo is diffused. The second one is direct and the last one is diffused. These photos are successful because The framing of theses pictures are creating and brings out the picture.
All of these photos are line because it makes the viewers feel like there going forward or shows that you would be going forward.First picture is diffused and the second one. The last on is direct.These photos are successful because they show like your actually there or like you in a movie.
- I’m not fully used to using Tv mode but i think if i use that mode a little more i think i should be comfortable with it.
2. Shutter speed shows which way the object is going with the blur for example the panning pictures. the blur shows that the car is driving forward.
3. The photo that im most proud of is the light writing.Even though i was only standing it was funny,fun and cool, how we made those pictures. Also just seeing how these pictures can show so much by just waving you flash light around its shocking.
4. I think i can improve by practice this more and see how much i can improve.
I would give myself a 20/20-Exemperly but more like a 20/19 because i feel like i should have fund better pictures or making better photos.I know its my first time but i think i should have done better.
They didn’t use a tripod.This photo is Light writing because the man can have a flashlight which makes that light in his hands.
This used a tripod by how the picture it balanced and the are no hand shaking.This is Fat speed because the cars on the road ar going to fast you cant see the actual object the only thing you see is there lights.
The would not need a tripod.This picture is Panning because the main object is the shell and the background is blurry.
This person would have to use a tripod because they had to follow and be balanced with the man riding the bike.This picture is Slow speed because the burr is showing the the object is going fast.