2. I chose this photograph because i liked the color contrast and how the lights were blurred
3. In this photo i learned how to do light writing.
- This photo was for the scavenger hunt
- I liked this photo because of how Monet was posed and the color contrast
- From this photograph I learned how to used more of color contrast
- This photograph was made for portrait
- I liked this photograph because of how the gold reflexes off her face while she is smiling.
- In this photograph i learned how to use the reflector outside.
- This photograph was made for our first light writing assignment
- I liked this photograph because of how Monet did a heart.
- In this photograph i learned how to use the light writing for the first time.
- The unique angles give it a new perspective and view making the photos more interesting and eye catching
- I feel my best photo was of Anna holding the camera and looking up because its a simple but pretty view
- I dislikes taking photos from the ground and i wish we had more space to take photos
AI: I’d give myself a 15/16 because i submitted more than the required amount but the photos could have been taken in a better angle
QT: I’d give myself a 15/16 because one photo may have too bright exposure but the rest are edited fine
CD: I’d give myself a 15/16 because i followed most guidelines but some photos could have been take at a better angle
CC: I’d give myself a 15/16 because my photos aren’t completely artistic and i could have used my time better