2. I chose this photograph because i liked the color contrast and how the lights were blurred
3. In this photo i learned how to do light writing.
- This photo was for the scavenger hunt
- I liked this photo because of how Monet was posed and the color contrast
- From this photograph I learned how to used more of color contrast
- This photograph was made for portrait
- I liked this photograph because of how the gold reflexes off her face while she is smiling.
- In this photograph i learned how to use the reflector outside.
- This photograph was made for our first light writing assignment
- I liked this photograph because of how Monet did a heart.
- In this photograph i learned how to use the light writing for the first time.