1) Merger 2)diffused 3) I think her hands in the air make this photo successful
1) Merger 2) direct 3) i think there faces make this photo standout
1) Simplicity 2)direct 3) i think her looking away makes this photo successful
1) simplicity 2) Diffused 3) i think the look on her face make this photo successful
1) Simplicity and line 2) direct 3) i think her hands coming from out of the polls make this photo standout
1)simplicity & line 2) diffused 3) i think her laying down makes tis photo standout
1) simplicity 2) diffused 3) i like the way you can only see her eyes and the rest of her face is covered up
1)merger 2) diffused 3) i think the black and whit makes this photo standout
1. forced perspective because it looks like the hand is pinching the sun 2. silhouette 3. the light from the sun makes this photo standout
1. forced perspective because it looks like the person is holding a hinger 2. soft light 3.the bridge makes this photo successful
1.simplicity because the background is all white from the snow. 2.soft light 3.the way the bird is makes is photo standout
1. simplicity because the photo is focused on the bird 2.soft light 3. the water made this photo successful
1. the compositional guideline is line because of the pilers. 2. the quality of light is soft light. 3.the lighting makes this photo successful
1. compositional guideline is framing. 2. the quality of light is hard light. 3. the tree makes this photo standout.
1. the compositional guideline is framing because the came is the frame around the building. 2. the quality of light is soft. the cave makes this photo stand out.
1.the compositional guideline is line because of the road. 2. the quality of light is hard. 3. the dark lighting makes this photo successful
a: 20 because i have extra photographs
q: 16 i have all pictures edited
c: 16 all photos use the compositional guideline
cc: 20 all photos have my own style and are appropriate
i’m really comfortable with using Tv mode.
the faster the shutter speed is the less motion blur you will get. the slower the shutter speed the more motion blur.
i was happiest with my freeze action pictures.
i think i could work on my light writing.
this pictuer used a fast shutter speed because it was able to freeze action. no tripod would be needed to take this picture.
this pictuer used a 1-5 second shutter speed because it was able to freeze the light writing. you would need a tripod to take this picture.
this is an example of panning you would need a slower shutter speed and a tripod to take this picture.
this is an example of motion blur. it was taken at a faster shutter speed without a tripod.
direct- rules of 3
direct- rules of 3
I prefer silhouette because it only shows an out line of the object
i was happiest with my diffused light pictures because i like the way soft shadows look
i was least happy with my direct light pictures because the hard shadow made the picture not as good
a: 20 because i have 10 photos
b: 16 because i could have spent more time editing.
c: 16 because i could have payed more attention to detail
cc: 16 theres not that much of my own artistic style
this assignment was about learning to look because you needed to take a close look to find the letters you needed.
i was happiest about the way my X came out because of the way the shadows look and the angle i took the picture at.
the hardest part of this assignment for me was keeping track of what letters i needed and what letters i already had. this was hard because i would take five pictures of an X when there where other letters i should have been looking for