- Which photograph are you happiest with and why? i am most happiest with the man with a mask it was very difficult but came out how i imagined it.
- What was the greatest challenge for this assignment? my greatest challenge was trying to select all the legs to the moth.
- What are two new things you learned? how to make objects smaller and larger and make a surreal photo.
- What is the compositional guideline and why?- Framing because they both include a frame around the main object in the photograph.
- What is the quality of light? The QOL for the first picture is diffused and hard lighting for the second photo.
- What makes this photograph successful?-they accomplish being the topic of framing by simply placing a frame in both photos. The second photo could use a little more contrast.
- What is the compositional guideline and why?-These 2 photos are Leading line because the object in the photo is of a line with paint on the field and the way the wood is carved into a line.
- What is the quality of light?-The QOL for the first picture is hard light casting a shadow of the photographers camera and the second photo would be diffused having no shadows within the picture.
- What makes this photograph successful?-they have the lines as needed and are taken from nice angles.
slow shutter speed- the lights are blurred out due to the slowness of the shutter speed.
light riding- the effect of the sparks flying everywhere with a trail behind it.
fast shutter speed- this is a faster shutter speed cause the liquid i the photo is frozen in place.
panning- the picture s taken of the object moving can be seen because the backround is blurred and the object is in focus due to the photographer moving at the same speed as the the motorcycle.
1. Which quality of light do you personally prefer and why? – I prefer hard light because it shows the most details and brings out lots of colors.
2. Which of your photographs are you happiest with and why? – i am most happiest with my first silhouette because it was my first attempted .
3. Which photograph are you least happy with– what would you do differently?-my second silhouette came out a little too dark i would’ve brightened the picture more