1. Describe your favorite photograph.
This image is of a decorative spider, hanging up against a pink wall. There is a garage in the bottoms right of the image and a small green bush in the bottom left. The spider is hanging from a strand of lights and following the spiders legs are stains due to rain or other weather.
2. Why did you choose this picture?
I chose this picture because this image doesn’t have much going on in it, but it is so pretty and tells a story.
3. Do you see any compositional guidelines?
The compositional guidelines I found in this image is framing, simplicity, and asymmetrical.
Choice of Any Compositional Guideline:
- I believe that rule of thirds, symmetrical and asymmetrical are the rules I understand the most because they are very simple and easy to understand. I also knew I little bit about them before taking this class.
- I think that panning is the most difficult compositional value because I don’t fully understand it and it is very hard to get a good panning picture.
- I would like to work in the studio more next semester and take more portrait like photos.
20/20 because I had two times the amount of minimum photos I was supposed to have.
20/20 because I spent a lot of time editing in photoshop and I did some work at home.
20/20 because all my photos use at least 2 compositional guidelines required.
20/20 because I took many of these photos outside of class during my own time.
- I think the hardest part of this assignment was finding people to take pictures of. Many people do not like their picture to be taken.
- When you do shallow DOF you take more doomed or closer pictures while when you take deep depth of field, you take farther or less zoomed out pictures.
- I like this picture the most because this picture was taken when this person was actually laughing and it looks genuine and beautiful.
- I really enjoy taking people’s portrait, taking pictures of people is really fun because I love to catch emotion in an image.
A: 20/20 because I have more then the required amount of photos.
Q: 20/20 because I spent a lot of my time editing these photos in LR.
C: 20/20 because I used more then 3 guidelines in each image.
CC: 20/20 because I used outside time editing these images and I worked really hard on this assignment.
What was your Aperture and ISO in order to take a picture at 1″?
What was your Aperture and ISO in order to take a picture at 1/30?
What was your Aperture and ISO in order to take a picture at 1/125?
What was your Aperture and ISO in order to take a picture at 1/1000?
- What was your Aperture and ISO in order to take a picture at 1/4000?