- The exposure triangle – which consists of ISO, shutter speed, and aperture – is what determines the exposure of the picture. A slow shutter speed needs less light and a fast shutter speed needs more light.
- During this assignment I have become very comfortable using Tv mode.
- Shutter speed affects how clear or blurry the object of your photo is.
- I am the hairiest with my light writing picture of Diamond because it took such a long time to do and there were a lot of mistakes but I think it turned out pretty well.
- I could improve how I take my panning photos and my motion blur photos.