I duplicated all my photos to make a new photo thats why they say copy. To answer the questions I am going to use the photos number. I hope ha makes sense.
- This photo was for surreal.
- I liked the colors I could get from curves and the different color patterns in parts of the photo.
- I learned how to change the curves and stack very different layers on top of each other.
- This photo was for the mulligan project in which I did shutter speed.
- I like how the light appears like its coming from the outlet and traveling around the photo.
- I learned how to place the light writing instead of just hoping it will look interesting . I could plan how I wanted it.
- This photo was for Mulligan.
- I like the silhouette in the back, that figure and Destiny made it seem like the photo had a story behind it.
- I learned how to control light and use a slow shutter speed and get a planned photo.
- This photo was for the Famous Photographer assignment, I emulated Philippe Hallsman.
- I like the fantasy of this photo and surreal-ness.
- I learned how to make a successful multiple layer photos without endlessly shooting.
- This was for composition.
- I like the color of this photo and how it shares an endless pinkish red hue.
- I learned how to change the hue of certain parts of the photo to make it match.
- This was for Panorama.
- I like how many colors are in this photo and the depth of field.
- I learned how to stitch together panos.
- This was for the original Shutter Speed assignment.
- I like the story and mystery of having more than half of the photo blurred.
- I learned how to draw in light writing and how to make objects appear in long shutter speeds. I also learned that you do not need to be in complete darkness for light writing
- This was for shutter speed.
- I liked how intense the colors turned out.
- I learned how to write in light writing.
- This photo was for portals.
- I really liked the color and the blue hue. Also since it had rained the day before the water puddle reflected and added more contrast.
- I learned how to make portals in this photo.
- This photo was for composition.
- I like how the photo looks slightly like a movie cover with the color and Alex’s expression. It seemed like a movie cover for some movie about teenagers or high school.
- I learned how to change the saturation.
- This photo was for perspective/angles.
- I like the color and how there are only two main colors orange and blue, just many different tones of each one.
- I learned how to increase colors and take successful low angle shots.
Link to google folder with photos under ‘spring portfolio’.